Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

DA's office today

What I have a really hard time with is waiting. But the explanation that was given to me today on why I have to wait make sence. I see now they are taking this case seriously and don't want E.W. or her lawyer to have any evidence prior to arrest. That way they can charge her with everything at once. I think that had to do with all the people that have called and emailed the DA. I have made it clear that if I have to file a grievance against someone, I will take it as far as it needs to go to have E.W. arrested. The fact that people believe that E.W. is a victim and I am just trying to blame someone for Mckenzie's death is insult to injury. It makes me fight harder when I hear things like H1N1 or any lie constructed by E.W. I then push harder, I call more people and I won't stand down.

So I gave them everything needed, being totally honest I watched their faces sadden by the deceit and maliciousness that was involved by E.W. and the pain she put Mckenzie through. They heard my little girl and her cry from the heavens. They finally heard that she didn't have to die and there is only one person that caused her death. THEY HEARD!!!!

It brought me peace for a minute. However, don't think that I will slow down on my fight for justice. Oh no, in fact I am going to push harder. Even thinking about posting the findings for abuse on shops bulletins in Rifle, so they know they have a child killer among them. And I will make sure that 9 news follows through with their interview. I will make sure that everyone knows that behind that sweet pathetic smile of hers, that there is a viscous killer with no regards for what she did and she is likely to do it again. She deserves to go to prison and face all those Mothers in there. Face them and tell them that she killed a 6 year old. The moment that she is taken to be transferred to prison will be the day that I rest. Until then, I won't stop. I won't until she pays for what she did to my daughter and this family.

4 comments:

Pamela's Genealogy Addiction said...

Patience my dear girl. We're closer. We're so very close.

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you today and everyday, I pray for strength, peace, love and power.

Lu said...

I was in class with Faith this spring and haven't seen her for awhile...i was just now updated by your blog...i can't believe they were almost treating Faith like she was suspect! OMG! I AM glad to hear that they are re-examining everything and hopefully will charge the REAL perpetrator of the dang crime! My thoughts are with you and faith, and yes I have spread the word down here, telling people where the murderer works,etc. Everday, one more person hears of your story and are outraged! You all are in my thoughts, and I just KNOW that justice will prevail!!

Pamela Webster said...

Wow Lu. That is GREAT!!! Put people onto the blog and the facebook group by the same name. I too am glad things are moving forward. Faith has done an amazing job, as have those around her who have loved and supported her through this.