Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meme's stuff

Hard morning for Faith. With the investigators reviewing everything and REinterviewing everyone, it just brings the loss of McKenzie to the front, again. It's a necessary step we know. It would have been easier if Faith had been kept informed more fully by the district attorney's office as to what was or wasn't happening and if she had been respected more as a victim in this case. Again, we know this barbaric system of so-called justice is cruel to the innocent and protects the guilty. I haven't encountered anyone who can argue that dynamic. Perhaps the guilty would like to. I'm encouraging Faith to get any and all support she can at this point. I simply don't see how she carries on day after day after day. They wait and wait and now, next week when she has final exams for school, they want to talk to her again. Right.

No comments: