Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

County Attorney's Office news

I had a great meeting this morning with the County Attorney's office. Patty was there too. We found out that we had an open case still. The attorney's are taking a careful look at everything. The victim advocate was also there. We all now have a better understanding of the case, the process, and the possibilities. This whole case is totally emotionally "charged". It has taken so much from Faith, and really from all of us. I appreciate that the county attorney is being very careful to review everything. I also appreciate that the victim advocate is working so closely with us to help with victim benefits. I believe we all have a better line of communication and are on the same page. We all want justice. And we will have it. Rest assured.

1 comment:

amyk said...

I am glad your meeting went well. Please keep us posted!