Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank you

I am so grateful for all that everyone is doing. I find myself driven by anger then devastated with pain. Mckenzie and Shaelyn are the only things that I have done right in my life. My kids are my world. When I think of what Shaelyn and I are going through right now, it makes me want to scream and yell...kick my feet even. Cause no matter what happens my sweet blue eyed blond hair baby will never come home.

My fear is through all of this, is that this could happen to another mother and sister. My fear is that I will not be strong enough or smart enough, that my moments of weakness will shine more than my moments of strength. That I will let down my little girl and every other little angel that is exposed to this kind of neglect.

This blog is helping to remember how powerful that little girl of mine is. She shook this world in life and continues to touch people even in death. She and I couldn't of done it with out the compassionate hearts of the people that are standing for her now....so I am so grateful and I want to say thank you. I couldn't be doing this alone.

With Love
Faith
Mckenzie's Mommy

3 comments:

Pamela's Genealogy Addiction said...

I love this Faith but I disagree with one thing. The girls are PART of what you have done right. They are the RESULT of your love for them and their inspiration to you to continue to grow and do what is right. Your family and your community love you. YOU are the reason we all do.

Anonymous said...

You really dont have a clue the impact that you have had on my sister and i, faith. those children are PROOF that you CAN do right... and you have in their name. Mommies like myself can have strength and hope because of you. i love you and your family with everything in me. im so proud to know you.

amyk said...

Faith, I do not know you but I am friends with your mom. I am so incredibly sorry for all that you and your family are going through! As a mother, I cannot even begin to comprehend. Your strength is amazing! Keep doing what you are doing. I'll keep praying for you to have strength and peace! While it may feel like you are fighting this fight alone, your support group is growing every day. There are many praying for justice for your sweet little girl...and for you....and for all who loved McKenzie!