Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The "no" votes

It makes me sick and yet I have to accept that "she" will continue not to take any responsiblity for what she did. That she is sick enough to get online and look at this blog and vote no.....and have people that she has lied to do the same.... Let me make it clear to some who don't understand what happened to Mckenzie...she was OVERDOSED by her caregiver....with ashtma medication when she didn't have any breathing problems that day.... and if Mckenzie did have breathing problems.... the hospital was 2 miles away..... anyone that defends that is just as sick and twisted as the women that gave my baby 6 different medications in one day when my child was not sick.....The thought of people not standing up for Mckenzie and the loss of her life due to what her babysitter did to her..... but rather stand by her killer.... I hope that you don't trust her with your children.... I hope you sleep well at night.... just think that my little girl is 6 feet underground in the cold with her brown boots on and the person that killed her is free with no repercussions and no remorse.....

I hope the person that KILLED my little girl pays.... and I hope all her stand by her learn before someone they love gets hurt.....

Mckenzie's Mom
Faith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can anyone look at these pictures of these beautiful girls and mkenzie's face and stand by the person who took her from her mom?! This isn't a game of standing by your friend! This little girl is dead! Her mother can never hold her again! How the hell can any of you justify what happened to this child?!

Pamela's Genealogy Addiction said...

While I appreciate that everyone has a right to their own opinion - that's why it's called a SURVEY - I am SHOCKED that there is more than 1 "no" vote. I guess it just shows that people are SO different in their thinking. Frankly, as I dream about McKenzie and wake up SO many mornings with this ache of loss in my cells, I just have SUCH a hard time accepting that she is gone. And my immediate thought is that she was KILLED by someone who knowingly gave her medication that did NOT even belong to McKenzie. So MUCH medication that she had a massive heart attack and died. See - THAT seems simple to me. Guilty.

Lu said...

well i didn't get to vote in the survey but i would have voted send the b****h to hell!

Anonymous said...

I hope that your daughter is safe in the arms of god! And if nothing is done to her caregiver that Judgement day her true justice will be served!