Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

News Update

For those interested in contacting the Garfield County (9th Jusicial District) Attorney: his name is Martin Beeson; telephone (970) 945-8635; fax (970) 945-1304. For those who are on Faith's facebook, see her note today about talking with that office. I can't wait to be there later this week to speak to that office myself. For those interested in contacting the Garfield County Commissioners to express their concern about criminal justice the commissioners are: Tresi Houpt, Mike Samson and John Martin. Time to express concern about the broken wheels of "justice"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faith, what are they giving as a reason why they won't charge the babysitter?!

Anonymous said...

Wrote down the names. now need to contact them.