Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

What you can do to help....

You are already are helping by looking at the blog itself. Now take it one step further. Get informed about the details of what is happening. Read all the postings that listed and respond. Next step is to call Martin Beeson at 970-945-8635 and tell him that you would like to see the caregiver prosecuted. That is what you can do for Mckenzie and any other little person that may cross paths with this kind of neglect.

We want to thank you again for your support.

Mckenzie's Mom
Faith Webster

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be calling tomorrow. Stay stong Faith.

Anonymous said...

Faith this is Tia and I just read your blog I am so sorry and if you need any thing please let me know. Now for the sad part to tell you the system over there is skewed and sick dont put your trust in any of those people. First Patty Fredrick is a Liar and a backstabber and will do any thing that benifits that county including helping the DA's office yes Martin Beeson is a criminal and I have proof and I am having him investigated right now and if you read in the paper he just pulled out of the congress race well now you know why he will prosecute and innocent person over petty offences but wont charge a murder please dont put your faith in any of those people you will end up more devistated then you already are I have numbers of people in Denver and other agencies that can help you Sincerly Tia K Drinkhouse