Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meme's stuff

Patty and I are meeting with Mr. Beeson in the morning. Let's see what he has to say to the Meme and Grandma of Mckenzie. We are both "looking forward to it".Will let everyone know what happens. I have SO loved and appreciated the outpouring of love and support on this blog. I love Lu's letting Faith know about a local group. I will call her attention to it, as she is so upset right now she is forgetting to look at some of the comments. Shaelyn and I looked at some old movies of when she was less than a year old and staying a lot at our home. We both laughed a lot and I told Shaelyn how sweet and cute she was. She said "What do you mean WAS?!" Smart girl.

2 comments:

Laci J said...

Speaking of smart girls... the first day that Kenzie and Shae met their baby "cousin" Lillie, I was calling Lillie "the prettiest girl" and Kenz walked up and called me out.
"But she's not the PRETTIEST girl Aunt Laci, I'm pretty too," she said. And I was in shock from being totally schooled by a 5 year old in a life lesson. From then on I've not told any little girl they are the prettiest, because they are ALL beautiful little angels in themselves.

Pamela's Genealogy Addiction said...

Good one Laci. One we can ALL keep in mind. Thanks for that my friend. By the way - Faith was just showing Lillie's picture off this week saying how pretty she was!!!!