Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I LOVE MCKENZIE

I love her and I won't forget her..... I won't forgive a person who can't take responsibility for killing my 6 year old little girl. She suffered..... her heart hurt that day....she told her care giver that it was too much and her heart hurt.... can you believe that!!! and she gave her more.... and never told me about one of the treatments. She never called me telling me she thought Mckenzie should go home or that she was sick....because she wasn't.....when I called Mckenzie that day she wasn't sick.....when left her with the Care Giver the day before.......she wasn't sick..... when she went with out Oxygen for 45 Minutes because she was overdosed one of the five medications the care giver Mckenzie that day.....then Mckenzie was sick...... and I had to pull my baby off the machines because she wouldn't want to live a vegetable..... No that caregiver is sick.... and needs to be taken off the streets.....period

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I read this it made me sob out loud. My husband rushed in from the kitchen to see what was happening and I began to read it to him and he began to tear up. This is any parents worst nightmare! No parent..no person should ever have
to live through something like this! And then to have to continue to see this "caregiver" go on with life like nothing happened is unacceptable! Something MUST be done! This poor little girl deserves justice! Her poor big sister who was there that night and her mother and family deserve justice! God bless you all! My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you all.