Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mckenzie's Meme

I'm Mckenzie's Meme (French for grandmother). My daughter Faith wanted me to start this blog so there would be a place to have a voice. You see, Mckenzie died because the babysitter gave her several doses of asthma treatments which gave Mckenzie a massive heart attack and killed her. After waiting three months for the autopsy to formally come in, the Department of Human Services in Colorado found death due to the babysitter. We thought GREAT - NOW she can be charged!!! Not so. We've been silent long enough. We've waited and waited and waited. This blog will tell the world what went on, and what's going on. We also want to hear from YOU. If you knew Mckenzie, share. If you have a similar experience of loss and injustice, share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The loss of a child is one of my biggest fears! I am so sorry to you and your family for this. I hope the babysitter gets what she deserves. I know the justice systems is very messed up and it seems to me the guilty ones go free or don't get the punishment they deserve. I know it will be along process also which is very unfair and sad. Good luck to you.