Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom

Mckenzie with "My Sister" and Mom
It's MY birthday!!! I'm IT!!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Fairy Grandmother Patti standing UP for McKenzie

This blog, and the reason for it, breaks my heart....again & again. Thank you Pam for your indomitable spirit of support for Faith, Shae & McKenzie and everyone touched by this tragedy, and your know-how to put this blog together so the whole world can see that we have nothing to hide & truly do want justice for McKenzie. Justice: moral rightness; equity; honor; fairness; the administration & procedure of the law. Taking our raw emotions out of the equation & looking at the facts and evidence in the case, it is clear that one person & one person only is totally responsible for McKenzie's wrongful death. I totally support the DA's office in their scrutiny of the case, and trust that justice will prevail.

1 comment:

Pamela's Genealogy Addiction said...

Wow Patti. That is SO powerful. I think about what JUSTICE is again and again and again. And I think about all the loss Mckenzie's killer has caused. Certainly Mckenzie. Also for ALL of us connected. It breaks my heart every day too. Together we WILL pull through this AND there WILL be justice!!!!